At HL Creative, we believe creativity should be woven into each and every element of your company’s marketing plan, from start to finish. We begin by creating a dynamic strategy, then develop your brand, execute a customized advertising plan, and pursue all creative needs in between. Our creativity allows us to view your needs in new ways. With this fresh perspective we can generate a unique plan that impacts and motivates your target audience, and achieves your goals.
How do we do this?
1. CREATE A PLAN – We step back, see the big picture and make a plan. Where do you want to go? How can we help you get there? HL Creative is your partner, whether we collaborate with your marketing staff or act as a fully outsourced marketing department. Let’s tell the world your story.
2. CREATE A VISION – This is where creative rolls up its sleeves. No nonsense. No drama. No trick questions. We are there to get work done, to build something that makes an impact for your company – with the skills to pull it off.
3. CREATE RESULTS – Marketing sells, but that’s just the baseline. We are here to transform your business, build a brand, and make you a force to be reckoned with. Details make all the difference – let us show you results you can see in sales, revenue, and profit.
HL Creative works to sort out who your audience actually is, and then asks the important questions: What has meaning for them? What do they care about, and how does this relate to your offer? What message can you deliver that is both true and meets your consumer squarely at the level of their needs? We create a marketing strategy that helps you answer your target audience’s crucial question: “Why should I care?”
- MARKET RESEARCH – Collect and organize data about who is currently buying the product(s) or service(s) you sell, taking into account market dynamics and patterns including seasonality
Customers – Identify demographics, market segment, target markets, needs and buying decisions
Product – Find out what’s available now and what the competition is offering
Industry information – Determine current sales and benchmarks within in the industry
Suppliers – Identify vendors to partner with for optimal results
- TARGET MARKET – Find the market niche for your specific product.
- PRODUCT – Create a strong, succinct definition of your product or service, and demonstrate how it fits into the market and fills customers’ unmet needs.
- COMPETITION – Describe your competitors’ branding and market position. Develop a “unique selling proposition” that makes you stand apart from the competition.
- MISSION STATEMENT – Put it all together in a brief statement to communicate: “Key market” – who you’re selling to “Contribution” – what you’re selling “Distinction” – your unique selling proposition
- MARKET STRATEGIES – Determine the best marketing and promotion strategies to achieve your specific goals. These may include:
- Corporate Identity & Branding
- Traditional Advertising & Marketing
- Digital Advertising & Marketing
- Public Relations
- Website & Social Media
- Training Programs & Networking
- BUDGET – Budget your dollars: determine which strategies will have the most impact, what you can do in house and what you should outsource.
- MARKETING GOALS – Establish quantifiable marketing goals. Your goals might be to gain at least 30 new clients, or to sell 10 products per week, or to increase your income by 30% this year. Your goals might include sales, profits, or customer satisfaction.
- Test and analyze to ensure the strategies continue to produce results.
- Identify the strategies that are working.
Your brand tells the world who you are and why you matter. We create your unique branding to stand apart from the competition, and communicate that brand consistently through your company’s name, logo, tagline and overall design so that it is recognizable by more and more people, and identified with your service or product when there are many other companies offering the same service or product.
- Logos & Taglines
- Branding Guidelines
- Print Marketing Materials (business cards, letterhead, brochure, presentation folders, etc.)
- Promotional Items (pens, mugs, bags, etc.)
- Outdoor & Indoor Signage/Displays
- Trade Show Displays
Each brand has different advertising needs, and HL Creative has the resources to handle it all. From print, radio and television ads to digital marketing and creative design, we create and facilitate the best advertising solutions to produce concrete results.
- Print – newspaper, magazine, direct marketing
- Outdoor – billboards, transit (bus, taxi, rail & airport media), street furniture, sports arenas, mall displays
DIGITAL MARKETING & ADVERTISING
- Web Design & Development
- Search Engine Marketing – SEO & Paid Ads
- Social Media Marketing – Posts & Paid Ads
- E-blasts & Blogs
- Generating positive customer reviews
Through a strategic communication process, HL Creative will build mutually beneficial relationships between your organization and their publics.
- Media Relations – spreading information via the media (TV, radio, Internet, newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- Special Events
- Speaking Engagements
HL Creative negotiates and purchases targeted time and advertising space to communicate your marketing message. We recommend specific media outlets for each client, based on station formats, pricing rates, demographics, geographics, and psychographics. All media inventory goes through phases of optimisation, which is dependent on budget, type of medium (radio, Internet, TV, print etc.), target audience and targeting. We can purchase media inventory regionally or nationally.
- Search Engine Paid Ads
- Social Media Paid Ads clever communicative classy confident cool capable committed compelling chic colorful captivating creative